Complete Automotive Repair & Maintenance
My car pulls to the right or left
Uh oh, my car pulls to the right or to the left! What should I do?
Any one or more of the following items could cause your car to pull:
- Failed brake pads or calipers
- Worn suspension bushings
- Steering linkage problems
- Incorrect tire pressure
- Improper wheel alignment
- Defective tires
So, now what should I do?
- Does the car pull at all times?
- Does the car pull when braking?
- Does the car pull when accelerating?
- Has any service been performed on your car recently?
- Have you tried getting a wheel alignment?
- Call us @ 509-735-8436 or just Send us an email. We’ll be happy to help!