Complete Automotive Repair & Maintenance
Brakes Are Squeaking When Stopping
Uh oh, my brakes are squeaking when I’m stopping … what could be wrong?
If your brakes are squeaking when you’re stopping, these items could be the cause;
- Sticking brake calipers
- Worn brake linings
- Defective or poor quality brake pads
- Brake wear indicators
- Loose brake mounting hardware
- Excessive brake dust build up
So, now what should I do?
- Does it squeal anytime the car is in motion?
- Does it squeal only while braking?
- Does the squeal go away while braking?
- Has any service been performed on your car recently?
- Call us @ 509-735-8436 or just Send us an email. We’ll be happy to help!