Uh oh, my car shakes! What should I do?
Any one or more of the following items could be the cause of a shaking condition:
- Worn CV joints
- Worn U joints
- Engine misfires
- Warped brake rotors and/or drums
- Bent or damaged wheels
- Out of balance tires
- Out of round tires
So, now what should I do?
- Does it shake at any speed in particular?
- Does it shake when stopped and idling?
- Does it shake more when accelerating?
- Does it shake more when braking?
- Has any service been performed on your car recently?
- Call us @ 509-735-8436 or just Send us an email. We’ll be happy to help!