Are you having trouble because your car won’t start?
Here are the five most common reasons why your car won’t start;
- Weak battery
- Failed starter motor
- Failed alternator
- Poor battery cable connections
- Failed ignition or fuel injection system
So what should I do when my car won’t start?
- Have you tried to jump-start the battery?
- Has this happened before, or is this the first time?
- Does it crank as though trying to start?
- Will the engine run if jump-started?
- Did you notice any other symptoms prior to this problem?
- Has any service been performed on your car recently?
- Call us for help @ 509-735-8436 or Send us an email – – We’ll be happy to help!
About Meyers Auto Tech
Meyers Auto Tech is an automotive & truck repair and maintenance shop serving the Kennewick, Pasco, and Richland Washington areas since 1998. We service all makes and models of passenger cars and trucks, providing everything from electrical repairs, tires and alignment, major repairs, diesel performance, diagnostics, hybrid and electric vehicle service and repair, as well as recommended 30/60/90k mile maintenance, all backed with our industry-leading Nationwide 3 Year/36,000 Mile Warranty.
When your car won’t start, don’t settle for less… come to Meyers Auto Tech!