Complete Automotive Repair & Maintenance
Why is my check engine light on?
Uh oh, my check engine light is on! What should I do?
Any one or more of the following items could be the cause of a warning light;
- Poor engine tune condition
- Electronic engine control system problem
- Electronic transmission control system problem
- Normal maintenance reminder light
- Failed alternator
- Failed ignition or fuel injection system
So, now what should I do?
- Is the light on all the time, or intermittently?
- Do you notice any other symptoms in addition to the light?
- Have routine 30/60/90 K services been performed?
- Has any service been performed on your car recently?
- Call us @ 509-735-8436 or just Send us an email. We’ll be happy to help!